Why It Is Essential to Market Online
1. Searching on search engines is one of the main ways to find items on the Internet among 79% of users.
2. Researching products and/or services is one of the main uses of the Internet among 63% of users.
• • September 2002 Jupiter Research Survey
3. 78% of web users will abandon the query if the first 3 pages don't provide an answer to their question.
• • Spring 2002 IProspect survey.
4. Search listings outscore banner & tile ads 2 to 1 in awareness and likelihood of being clicked on.
5. Search listings boost online purchases. Consumers are 5 times more likely to purchase your products or services after seeing search listings versus banners. • NPD Group survey, January 2001
Why Choose us to create Internet Marketing for your site
Experience and Interest
Our internet marketing experts have more than 8 years of experience in online business development and marketing, preceded by 20+ years in publishing, creating and marketing information products in all media. Before we write a single line of code or a single keyword, we talk to you at length to learn about your business, your goals, and your target market to offer you the best search engine performance. Working closely with you
helps us to create the most effective key words and phrases, which grab the most optimum amount of hits.
Search Marketing Expertise
We have particular expertise in search engine marketing and have achieved Page 1 rankings on all major search engines for the majority of our clients.
Currency and Relevancy
The search engine industry changes constantly as each engine strives to survive financially and to deliver the most relevant results to its visitors. These changes -- a result of consolidation, partner deals, and outright shut-downs -- have a direct impact on the way your site needs to be optimized and submitted in order to rank high in the results and be found by your target audience. We keep up with the industry changes through and search engine industry newsletters and on-going forums, enabling us to provide you with the most effective and up-to-date search engine marketing techniques available today.
You get what you pay for
We use only ethical, non-spam search engine marketing (SEM) techniques. Other Search Engine Marketing firms might promise to submit your site to 200, 1000, or 3500 search engines for only $9.95 a month or $50 a year or whatever.
The fact is, there AREN'T that many search engines to submit to! There are a handful of majors and minors, and each of these powers the search results on dozens of other sites. The mass-submit firms will register your site with links farms and free-for-all sites, which do nothing to increase your ranking and in fact often result in your receiving tons of unwanted junk e-mail.